Monday, November 12, 2007

Sooo tired...

Went to Animal Kingdom yesterday. It was OK... I think mom and I see animals all the time, so it wasn't as WOW as most of Disney usually is to people. The safari wasn't that great... couldn't see that many animals, but that's how it is in the wild, so it's a crapshoot. I highly recommend "Finding Nemo the Muscial"... that was truly the best part of the whole park. Absolutely fabulous. And now... some pictures!

Me drawing on a square of sidewalk at the Festival of the Masters weekend at Downtown Disney.

The result! Should have blended it a bit more, but I didn't have a lot of time. Mom was nice to hang out while I drew. You can't take the artist out of me. :)

A rhino!

Elephants, anyone?

A nice picture of a tree and a... lion!

And here we have Cheryl on the drums!

Jen with Eeyore!

Cheryl with Tigger!


Cheryl and Jen with... each other!

0 comments: