Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Conclusion!!!

Here is mom by a water fountain at the Polynesian Resort, where we stayed 16 years ago. We just had to go back and reminisce.

The pool at the Polynesian- complete with a waterfall!


And a cool rock to climb and then slide down into the pool... I wish I were a kid.


What is Disney without the famous monorail?

Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger. Jen Ruggiero, Space Cadet.


Mom just can't stay away from those parrots!


A shot of Downtown Disney. I'll be back someday!



The room where we stayed for the longest. Ah, memories!


I-95, two weeks later... even more vibrant. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Ahhh the Verrazzano Bridge! We're almost home!!!


Well, as many of you may have guessed, Jen and Cheryl's Excellent Adventure has come to an end (at least for now!) We are now safely home, as we arrived Saturday night, and surprised my brothers. Please enjoy some pictures of our last day and then trip home. Thanks to all of you who have been following along. You made it a lot of fun to keep up with this journal!

0 comments: