Friday, November 9, 2007

Orlando!

And now, we are in Orlando!


I really love alligators. I don't know why... I always have. I felt bad for these guys, though... they seemed sad.


We are such tourists!



After we walked around on International Drive (where our hotel is), we decided to drive over to the Disney Village, which is Downtown Disney. They have so much more now than I remember from the only other time in my life that I've been here, which was 16 years ago. I've been to Orlando since, but not to the Disney parks. I almost cried when I saw one thing I rememberd; a block of pavement where water shoots up in random bursts. I remember my brothers being little boys playing in that same water! There is something amazing about coming to a place so many years later and still seeing something that holds so many memories for you. I really did almost cry. I must've looked crazy... but this is the place where dreams come true, after all. :)

0 comments: